Friday, February 27, 2015

"Love" he says. I laughed.

Where is this love of which you speak? Where does it reside? Where is its address? I know for a fact that your heart to it is not home, so speak truth and no other than truth; where is this love of which you speak? Where is its sanctuary? Speak. Speak I command, and tell our blessed audience about the story of this love you sham us with. Speak, I command, you vile earthling, and tell the soldiers and armies before us today where this love of yours exists; for they have been patient for a time infinite, like the leaves of the green and yellow grasses that emerge on the land of imagined prairies. I command that you answer: Where is this false love of yours? You have no answer, it appears, thus comes with your silence your execution. 

27/02/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment