Tuesday, April 21, 2015


Green. Envy green. Paper pieces falling from the sky, hitting at our sides as the breeze gushes from above. Green bank notes dance alongside us as we waltz our way through the metal vaults. Gold. Bronze gold. Mountains and hills loop around us as we make our ways through in beat with the jumping jazz of our hearts. Metal bars of gold drop like anvils onto the black and white checked floor. Crystal. Crystal clear. Cut pieces of mysterious origin rain into our palms. Diamonds cascade their way through like gentle bullets on our sparkling skin. I've been searching around for a lover, and I thought I'd find her in a dollar in these vaults. I've been searching around for a lover, and I thought I'd find her in my arms as we galloped the night through to a place behind bars. I’ve been searching around for a lover, but it seems I’ve only found love at the bottom of a rusty flask.

17/04/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment