Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bakeries Are Home.

There's a goodness in bakeries that I can't quiet describe. The smell reminds me of my long past childhood, and going into a bakery brings back so much to my mind. Bakeries are beautiful. To me, they’re a place of welcoming warmth and dedication. Bakeries are loyal businesses that serve the people for the best to come. Bakeries are not money-oriented; they give out love and satisfaction. Bakeries are a mental connection family to me. So many memories. Breads of various shapes, sizes, tastes. Deserts, cakes, biscuits. Festivities and funerals all depend on the good hearted baker’s hands; he provides life to all who ask for it. There is a goodness in bakeries that I can’t quiet describe, but all I can say is that it feels good to be home.




12/03/2015 – 13/03/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment