Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Challenge

Dip me in gasoline and set me ablaze, bet me on a game of Russian Roulette and make me lose, spray my eyes with toxic fertilizers, shoot my head with a gun barrel empty or full, kill me with your words and your violence, but I’ll only be announced “passed” on official records, not truly; my soul will always live on in the hearts of those with spirits indestructible as mine. I am recognized, and I say this not out of arrogance, but out of self-appreciation and respect. I will not allow the memory of me to die with my body; I will live on and on for decades and centuries to come, because I might be damaged, but damage is a critical element to make one unforgettable. I will be a memory people look up to someday, and I do not await your approval or permission any longer. I am a free spirit; I won’t allow myself imprisonment. I am free.




22/12/2014 – 11/03/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment